In a thank you note penned during 1922, George Washington Carver advised his students to possess these 8 Cardinal Virtues:
- Be clean both inside and outside.
- Who neither looks up to the rich or down on the poor.
- Who loses, if needs be, without squealing.
- Who wins without bragging.
- Who is always considerate of women, children and old people.
- Who is too brave to lie.
- Who is too generous to cheat.
- Who takes his share of the world and lets other people have theirs.
America needs more men like George Carver.
Please follow and like us: